Friday, July 19, 2013

Photo Friday

Hey look! I'm actually doing this on a Friday! It's the simple victories in life that mean the most, lemme tell ya. Especially considering my directTV box is currently full of recorded "retro" episodes of The Hills.... It's amazing that I was even able to leave the couch. I heart scripted reality TV.

Oh! And do you like the new blog design? I don't. But it's better than what it was.

Anyway....

This week's photo comes from one of the most talented photographers I have ever worked with. Not only that, but she is also one of my best friends. I really don't know what I would do without the lovely and amazing Stacey Shanks - aka cajun queen - and it gives me so much joy to highlight one of her images this week.


Meet Sully Shanks, Stacey's oldest son. He is such a complete angel and has one of the neatest personalities ever. As you can tell, Stacey is wicked talented with the camera, but she is equally as fabulous at being a mom. Sully and his younger brother Rayne are simply awesome. Yes, Stacey and Brandon, I really mean that! I will babysit anytime you want!

I asked Stacey what her favorite shot she took lately was and she sent me this.... Gosh, could it get any more perfect? The innocence and wonder in Sully's eyes makes this picture to die for. I love how Stacey chose B&W for it, too. So perfect. Love, love, love. 

You can look at more of Stacey's work by visiting her website, Facebook, or by being lucky enough to call her a pal like I do. Be jealous. Go ahead, I won't be upset :)



Hey, I blogged a Photo Friday... on a Friday.... I'm so impressed with myself. 

.... admit it. Y'all are too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment