Monday, July 8, 2013

#MCM

Welp, I thought this might soon happen. The coach is currently burning the midnight oil, trying to get a well working on one of their lease places... with that said, he is not thinking too much about what this week's #MyCoach'sMoment is/could be. I forgive him.

Instead... you get stuck looking at two pictures from wyoming :) That's what you get for reading my blog..... complete and utter randomness. Get over it, or close this window and never come back.


The Coach.... he's so cute .... But he needs to drop that snow/iceball. 

Because I can. Top of the froggin' world.


I know it was a crappy edition to #mcm... but again, I figured this would happen. I'm thinking I will have to blog tomorrow about more randomness. And hopefully soon I will change the God awful design of these here little dealy. Makes me cringe. 

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment