Monday, August 26, 2013

#MCM

Okay, so I've been neglecting my blog. And by neglecting I mean I'm just too darn busy to actually post regularly. The fall has started. The team is back in town (THANK YOU GOD!). And, well, sleep overrules my blog 98% of the time. I will work harder at being more frequent with my posts. I promise. I think. 

So since it is monday... 

This edition of #MCM, My Coach's Moment, isssss :: First day of school.

Oh yeah. Revolutionary, huh? But the coach isn't just a coach... he's a professor, too. He teaches AgEco both on the brenham and bryan campus. I think he's happy to be back... wait, no. Sorry. That excitement is dedicated to the team and getting back to a hard core workout schedule with them. Don't get me wrong, he enjoys teaching. I just think he likes it more when four animals are standing in front of him. 

Anyway. Here's my take on the "back to school" "first day of school" posts that have been flooding social media; if you have kids - I'm obsessed with seeing your posts. If you are in college - wake up. The first day does not equal happiness. You are stuck for either one, two, three, four or more years in what I consider to be cruel and unusual punishment. I mean, take aTm for example. How cruel is it that you can look out of the window in some of the buildings on campus and see North Gate? Like COME ON! But seriously, for those of you who dressed cute on the first day of college.... I warn you.... that mentality won't last another week. Just saying'.... I mean, I'm sorry but an hour more sleep far outweighs combing my hair. 

I'm happy school is back in session, however. Why? Well, it's obvious you see! The number of "selfies" on social media has drastically decreased from the hours of 9 am until 3 pm. It's awesome. Everyone saw Miley "twerk" (SOMEONE DEFINE THAT FOR ME PLEASE!) on the MTV Music Awards last night (except for this kid - proud to say I missed that mess), right? It was painful to watch... even ridiculous, right? Well that's the pain selfies cause me. I'm serious. 

On that note... I started snap-chatting! It's kind of creepy... but kind of hilarious! I have some pretty unique facial expressions - for those of you who know me, you know this to be way too true - so snap chatting is like texting with more emotion (for me at least). I dig it! But if I get one more pic of food, I might stab someone (Kait, you're the exception). I mean, my belly does NOT need a reminder that I haven't eaten in the past five minutes. 




I blogged. I'm happy. The coach is laying on the couch watching Warm Bodies - surprisingly one of my fave movies. About to cook up some italian (Authentic... like legit.... like it's from our Italy trip) grub. Life is good.




You might see another post tomorrow. Eh, actually that's kind of unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment