Friday, August 9, 2013

Photo Friday

It's Friday.... and I'm actually blogging "on time". Be impressed. No really, please be impressed.

This week's Photo Friday comes from the third of our July weddings. Corey and Allison got hitched in the most gorgeous, amazing way possible. I mean, it's July. In Texas. And they had an outdoor wedding. And it was BEAUTIFUL! Like whoa. Like nutso. Anyway... the duo that shot their wedding day was a married couple (McGowan Images -- Stephenville, Texas), and let me tell you... THEY ROCK! I'm not saying the coach is a hard person to impress, but (since he was in the wedding) he came running to me as soon as he could after the ceremony, telling me how incredible the photogs were (are). I don't think he's ever done that. But, then again... he was right! Not only were they super cool, put up with our group's craziness, and were fun to work with ... but they also had images from the wedding posted on their blog THAT NIGHT! Like what?! Holy speedy!!!! And not just any images.... but some seriously incredible ones!

I'm not just saying this, but this duo produced easily the BEST wedding images I have ever seen. From top to bottom... I love them all. Here are three of my faves....


HOW GORJ? I mean, really?
I die..... seriously?

BEST IMAGE EVER! Take it all in, my babies... take it all in.

It certainly doesn't hurt that Allison and Corey are such a wonderful couple. They completely deserved such a fairytale wedding day, with insane images to remember it with. 

For more info on this photog duo, visit their website, blog or facebook. I am completely a fan of their stuff. Love, love, love.... cannot say enough positives about them. 



Did I mention I really liked their pictures? Jussssssayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment