Friday, June 14, 2013

Photo Friday

Holy moly, I'm blogging two days in a row. Woo!

I've decided to instill a 'photo friday' on this here little bloggy. Ps - please forgive the *still* lack of design or appeal... I'm working on it. Being without photoshop for a few days is proving to be much more difficult than I thought it would be. All I want is a pretty little header for this blog. That's all. And an appealing/blog relevant image. And not being able to size down said relevant image is kind of a drag. Literally. No, blogger, I do not want to tile my background image... just make is small enough so I can make it stays put and still be able to see all of it! please and thank you. I'm an awful blogger. I need to watch more Awkward or Sex in the City. Jenna and Carrie make this crap look easy. Or stalk down more blog sites. Anyone got some suggestions? The whole lazy thing hasn't changed overnight.

Gahh another rabbit hole.... back to Photo Friday. Since I do kind of house a boat (like titanic sized) load of images, why not have a "fave" pic for the week.... and being that it's the current trend to have an event or play on words for each day of the week (thanks social media, really) why not do this little deal on Friday? I'll highlight just one image - and it does not necessarily have to come out of my camera. I'm definitely an art junkie, so who knows what I'll pick.

So here we go, the first ever photo friday. I figured I would start with one of my own. And no, it is not my spiffy new blog background image (which I believe describes our -me and the Coach's- life pretty perfectly.. red sole and all).



*This photo was not drug into photoshop, and I do NOT shoot in auto... so go ahead and think I'm not decent at taking pictures, it doesn't effect my pride... but while you are at it, close this tab and never come back (said in my wicked witch of the east coast voice). Rude, hateful people are not even worth my cyber time. Vent session: over. 

The above image is one of my fave shots from our delayed honeymoon. It was taken from the deck of our hotel in Sorrento, Italy. Sorrento is pretty much a cliff town, with a gorgeous port and some of the most spectacular views the Mediterranean (and the World) has to offer. The dock, Naples' City lights and Mt. Vesuvius all blend together to frame the shot just perfectly. I'm pretty obsessed it. I wish pictures could capture the beauty of the Amalfi Coast, but they really just can't.

Great, now I want to go back to Italy. Now. Booooo.

Welp, I have successfully completed my first Photo Friday. I feel pretty solid about it. I hope you enjoyed the image and reading my random ramblings.

Lata babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment