Thursday, January 30, 2014

Branding myself

I'm not exactly a girly girl. Like at all. If you see me at a stock show and I'm wearing make-up... well, consider yourself lucky. Cause it hardly ever happens. And "bling"? Ha! Yeah, that word is not on my radar. I have my staple jewelry pieces that I wear daily - that being my wedding and engagement ring, my aggie ring, my grammy's ring, and my diamond earrings the coach got me as a wedding gift. Oh, and I guess my helix stud too. Can't really take that out yet. 

Anyway! That all being said, I don't typically wear a lot of jewelry or change my pieces up all that much. However, I have become addicted to Courtney Kerr and her blog What Courtney Wore - thus becoming OBSESSED with BaubleBar. When she featured her hashtag/@ necklace on her blog (around Christmas), I was immediately in love with the idea. And since it was during the "giving" season, I decided to treat myself to this beauty >>>



I am seriously BEYOND obsessed with this necklace. And yes, I look like death eating a cracker in this picture. Go ahead and judge me. But I'm just that frogging excited for my "brand". 

Yes. I am 100% aware that there should be an apostrophe in between the 's' and the 'w'. But for those of you who know how hashtags work, you know that's not an option. Yes, it drives me bat-poop-cray-cray. But I'm having to deal with it. So I suggest y'all do the same. 

Okay, I just wanted to brag about my new purchase and give a HUGE shout-out to the crew at Bauble Bar for making some seriously amazing pieces of jewelry. They might actually turn me into a girly girl. 

Ha! That's a laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment