Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The typical "End of the Year" post

Well, well, well... 2013 is hours from being history. How crazy is that? I know everyone keeps saying this, but this year really has flown by so quickly. I figured since I haven't posted in a number of weeks - and since it is the last day of the year - I would highlight some of the .... well highlights of 2013.

The Coach's Wife's official "Best of 2013" list....

-Starting "The Coach's Wife" Blog
-Successfully completing the first Texas Reload sale with the coach
-Establishing myself as an on farm photographer
-Italy
-Getting on Instagram 
-Taking the coach to his first Texas A&M football game
-Limiting myself to only ONE new tattoo for the ENTIRE year. That's just cray
-Spending time with my brother's family in Wyoming
-Reading the Divergent trilogy and thus changing my life forever
-Watching my husband judge numerous shows across the US
-Being able to call him my husband
-Videoing for some absolutely fantastic breeders/ranchers/clients for Ideal Video Production
-Picturing three wedding proposals for some wonderful friends
-Being nominated for the category of Best On Farm Photog for the Best of the Barns awards. My mind is still blown
-This is annoying.... but getting the D4.... like seriously
-Not getting into a public social media battle with anyone. all. year. long.
-Taking a stand to say I decide who my friends are no matter what ANYONE thinks of their sexual orientation, appearance, or popularity.
-With that, being proud to say I support the gay community
-Making it through our first year of marriage without getting preggers.... or making the coach divorce me (double score)
-The 50,000 I've put on my brand new car since she was "born" in November 2012
-Driving home for the Christmas Holiday with Jessie.... seriously so fun

And my top three "Best ofs" for the year are.....

3. Establishing so many wonderful new clients that I more importantly call friends
2. Picturing cattle backdrop for the most amazing company, ShowChampions Inc., thus truly fulfilling my life long dream.
1. Continuing to put a smile on almost every exhibitors face when they come to my backdrop or when they see the image we just captured. This job has never been about the money for me. It has always been about making every single exhibitor feel like I treated them better than anyone else in the barn.

And that's all there is to it.

I'm sure I missed quite a few awesome moments/memories.... Tomorrow I might actually post again... possibly.

But for now, I'm going to go work ewes with my parents and the coach... and just smile at how incredible this past year truly has been.

Thank you to all my readers, followers, and friends for making "The Coach's Wife" such a success.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great year! I am excited to read about what you're up to in 2014 (and hopefully see you since we live so close!)

    ReplyDelete