Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday the 13th

I have a confession. When I was younger, my "lucky" number was 13. Is that weird? It's true though. With that said, I guess today should have been extra lucky for me. Or at least that's what inner-Jo is telling me. I suppose my inner-Jo wasn't too far off, because it wasn't an unlucky day... which for me is saying something. I mean, nothing that extraordinary happened per say... but it was a decent little day. I mean, I played with Jessie, packed for home (now leaving on Sunday morning - thanks to the nasty weather expected to hit the east coast), cooked for the coach,  and watched Courtney Loves Dallas.

On that note, can I just tell you how much I love that show? Holy crap. It is amazing. Courtney Kerr is my idol. For those of you who have not checked out her blog, do it now. I mean, she is seriously brilliant. And adorable. And a texan.

Anyway, on the note of packing... you know how hard it is to pack for a 40 plus day trip? Really froggin' hard. Hate it.




That's really all I've got for this blog. I realize this post isn't very long and contains little to no substance... but at least I froggin' posted... right?


Stay tuned for stories/ posts/ rants from my road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment