Saturday, November 23, 2013

Often Controversial, Always Talented

Questionably the most anticipated game of the year - TAMU/LSU. Well, at least it is for most Aggies. Today, we play in the icy chill of Death Valley. It's a big game, no doubt about that. Whether you like TAMU football or not... whether you like Johnny Manziel or not... you have to admit - 'often controversial, always talented' sums up JFF pretty well. 

The coach and I watch our ags from the comfort of our living room. With the heat turned way up. And snuggled up in long-johns and blankets. Heck, I think I might even make some hot chocolate. 

I'm gonna go back to watching the game now... Sorry. I just liked those four little words that created - to me - a pretty awesome quote. 

Gig 'em aggies. BTHOlswho?

No comments:

Post a Comment