Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcome!

Welp, I am officially going to try to start blogging again. Why? No idea. As most of you know, I certainly do not have much free time for it. But, here goes nothing!

As you have discovered from my blog's title, I am - in fact - a coach's wife. Not athletic or anything nifty like that... But my husband coaches the livestock judging team at Blinn Community College in Brenham, Texas. With that said, most of my blogs will be centered around the livestock industry since both he and I live every day in it. I plan on blogging at least three times a week... topics will be random, but I can promise there will be failed attempts at humor, some gossip, news, NOTHING political, livestock judging rants, random tidbits from my job and lots and lots of stock show drama :) If none of that sounds appealing, by all means - do not read this blog. It's okay, I won't be upset.

Made it through my first post. Neat!

JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment